The Leadership Team
Jonathan I. Nyandoro - Operations Director
Civil/ Structural Engineer with experience in Civil / Structural Engineering design and project Management. Jonathan has over 28 year’s post graduating engineering experience. His expertise is in the structural analysis and design of both reinforced concrete and structural steel structures, project management of multidiscipline mining and mineral processing projects. Jonathan’s experience varies from bulk materials handling, industrial, mining and mineral processing, downstream oil sector, port infrastructure, telecommunication civils route build, commercial and residential infrastructure. Other areas of expertise include: estimation and budgeting of structural steel tonnage and reinforced concrete quantity feasibility studies, concept and preliminary designs, detailed design, preparation of tenders and project management.
- BSc. Civil Engineering Hons. – University of Zimbabwe
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – University of Zimbabwe
- Magister Scientiae (MSc) with Specialization in Project Management - University of Pretoria
- Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA): Professional Engineer
- South African Association of Civil Engineers (SAICE) Corporate Member
Daniel M. Madyira – Engineering Director
Mechanical Engineer with the experience and technical expertise to provide the highest quality mechanical component and system support. Skilled at formulating and implementing equipment designs, testing and producing specifications, and researching product application. Specializes at administering learning courses, testing and diagnosing electromechanical system functions, manufacturing development, prototype development.
- Doctor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- Master of Science (Design of Turbo-machines),
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- Registered Professional Mechanical Engineer, Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) (No. 20160146
- Corporate Member, South African Institute of Mechanical Engineers (SAIMechE) (No. 701019)
- Corporate Member, Zimbabwe Institution of Engineers (ZIE) (ZIE063645)
- ECSA IEA Mentor, Engineers Registration Board, Bostwana
Johannes M. Mpotu –Business Development and Sales Director
Sales and Business Development Manager with more than 15 years’ experience in sales, marketing and business development.
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA): Studied at Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS) and University of Pretoria, 2011.
- Management Advancement program (MAP) (Wits Business School), 2004
- Metallurgical Engineering Certificate (Wits Technikon), 2002
- B Com (Horns) business management (Vista University’ Sebokeng Campus now degreed by UNISA), 1998
- B Com Marketing (Vista University Sebokeng Campus now degreed by UNISA), 1995
Ruvimbo C. Mugadza – Finance and Administrative Director
Highly accomplished professional with over 14 years’ diverse experience in business planning, reporting and budgeting, performance and quality management, stakeholder management, strategic and operational objectives implementation, financial governance and compliance, policy and procedure development, people management, financial management, consolidations, analysis and reporting, KPI's and monthly performance, cost and product accounting, contracts and projects management, return on investments and project management, reporting, budgets and forecasts, financial analysis and interpretation budgetary working capital/cash flow management experience and report writing and presentation, cost and project accounting, strategic and operational management, financial strategy and risk management. Collaborating with the other finance and operational functions to ensure compliance of policies and procedures, and ensuring effective internal controls are in place.
Offer outstanding team leadership, general management and conflict resolution skills. Exceptionally organised and disciplined, possess well developed interpersonal skills and ability to motivate and direct others in a supportive, corporative team environment. Business administration expertise, coordinate with management and executives, cross functional teams in execution of daily tasks and functions.
- BCom Accounting Degree NMMU
- Qualified Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting CIMA
Nils H. Timm – ICT Director
Computing science professional with experience in research in the field of software modelling, analysis and verification, organization. Lectures in the field of operating systems and formal aspects of computing, supervision of student projects and theses, and systems programming.
- PhD in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science