Business Consulting Services
We offer business consulting services to organisations and this encompasses:
- Business intelligence
- Business plan and business case development:- Africa-One Consulting assists organisations Small and Medium Enterprises and start-up companies in creating business plans to raise finance, as well as internal plans to help you set and review budgets and targets on an on-going basis. A good business plan is a powerful tool assisting you to start, run, and grow your business idea for new products or services, or to expand your existing business successfully. It also plays a key role in fund raising activities. Every business can benefit from the preparation of a business plan.
How Our Business Consulting Service Can Help You
- Our specialists can assist you to develop a Business Plan with the help of which you will be able to:
- turn your business concept or idea into a viable business;
- select and determine of goods and services that will be offered by the company to customers;
- determine directions of company activity, its target markets and company position in these markets;
- formulate long, term and short term goals and tasks of company development, strategies and tactics for achievement of these goals;
- determine the structure of marketing events on market study, price formation and sell off channels, necessary advertisement instruments, in order to stimulate the sale;
- help you think through the venture and ensure you have considered all your options and anticipated any potential difficulties;
- assess company’s financial condition in and material resources to achievement of set goals
- obtain financial assistance by convincing prospective investors that your business is a profit making one and that their money will be safe with you;
- obtain resources and supports from the management by convincing key managers that you are in control of the project systematically;
- serve as an operating guide to its future growth;
- furnish a standard against which to judge future business decisions and results.
- Board and governance advisory services
- Corporate and business unit strategy formulation
- Customer and market strategy development – Africa-One Consulting evaluates key decision makers’ requirements, preferences, and budgets for clients seeking an independent assessment of their customers’ business needs and priorities. This qualitative appraisal affords a more holistic view into how clients’ customers are likely to respond to specific organizational initiatives.
- Industry Best Practice and Benchmarking
Our business consulting services ensure efficiency, transparency, business sustainability, improve financial performance whilst at the same time boosting customer satisfaction. Our business consulting services drive people and process, to support your business.