Electrical Building Services, Instrumentation and Electrical Power Engineering
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electrical design and drawings – motor control centre schematics, instrument wiring diagrams, lighting and cable reticulation schedules, network panel and cabinet wiring wiring layouts, installation and purchase specifications
- Electrical building services – lighting, building management systems, CCTV, public address and video recording systems, intruder alarm security and fire systems, energy management systems, data communication and telephone infrastructure networks
- Electrical power plants – preventive maintenance, inspections and evaluations, vibration suppression, boiler life evaluation, piping systems and components, turbines and generators.
- Control and automation – SCADA and PLC automation, data acquisition and monitoring systems, piping and instrumentation, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic instrumentation
- Electrical power systems – standby generators and UPS, photovoltaic systems, battery banks, power factor correction,