Project Management and Contract Administration
Projects Engineering and Management
- End-to-end transactional advisory services including financial, procurement, engineering, project management and contract specialists for both public and private sector organisations.
- Advise on contracting and execution strategies
- Capex and opex cost estimation and budgeting
- Preparation of bid lists and Invitation to bid documentation
- Technical and commercial bid analysis
- Reviewing or preparing terms and conditions
- Developing or reviewing standards and specifications
- Technology reviews
- Functional design reviews - including safety, health and environmental reviews
- Commissioning procedure preparation and support
- End to end project management
- Feasibility studies
- Design and engineering
- Advise on contracting and execution strategies in accordance with the following life cycle
- Development of the project scope of work and the responsibility matrix.
- Monitoring expenditures, ensuring funding availability when contract extends over multiple years.
- Verifying accuracy of invoices and approving invoices for payment
- Requesting amendments and/or contract renewals in a timely fashion
- Verifying all work is completed and accepted by the client prior to the contract expiration date
- Keeping an accurate auditable paper trail of contract administration.
- Performing contract close out activities
- Training of personnel